Any THEODOREs and/or AGATHONIs Out There????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by marie on June 20, 2000 at 09:42:11:

This is a great site! Thank you Alexandros!

My message: I am searching for my long lost relatives in Greece and/or Turkey (or maybe anywhere else in the world!). My father was born in Silivri, Istanbul, Turkey in 1893. Legend has it he had 7 brothers (I do not know any of my uncles names) and 1 sister (Mary?). The parents were Nick Theodoros (a.k.a. Theodore/Theodorou) and Fotini (Agathoni). The parents took the family from Greece to Turkey during a difficult time in Greece. Later the mother sent her son Nick to America (ca. 1911 to 1917). When the son stepped on shore (or soon after), the military drafted him into the U.S.Army. He met and married my mother when he was in his mid to late 40s (she was in her 20s). The rest of the family did not come to U.S. (or did they?) Can anyone fill in the gaps for me? Where is my aunt? Where are all my uncles? Descendants? Friends? Anyone with any connection to these family names or the place of birth, please answer!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]