Re: RE: All those replays to inter-greek relationship......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Sylvia on August 19, 2000 at 08:54:58:

In Reply to: Re: RE: All those replays to inter-greek relationship...... posted by Anne on August 09, 2000 at 01:53:18:

Hi Everybody!!!
After reading all those messages, I just had to react!!! I am Dutch and have a very happy relation ship with my man Petros, and yes ofcourse I had to learn the language (and with the help of him and all his relatives I am able to speak it well!) I had to learn about his culture (no problem at all , I love it!) my parents in law are fantastic, they accepted me right away. In a good relationship people have to make adjustments, this has nothing to do whether a partner comes from a different country. I do think it helped that I made an effort to learn the language and the Greek way of life. Next year I am going to live in his country and I am looking forward to it! I wish every woman who has a relationship with a Greek man lots of happiness and okay you may need to make adjustments,so what?! If you really love your man it should not be a problem:-))
Good luck! (from a very happy 38 year old Dutch Woman with a Greek man:-))))))

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]