Re: Don`t know what to do....HELP!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by cori on August 23, 2000 at 03:45:29:

In Reply to: Re: Don`t know what to do....HELP! posted by GIRL IN TROUBLE.... on August 22, 2000 at 11:16:17:

I hope you are ok as poss..
your replies vary from someone having a bad experience to someone really optimistic. I think you should go with the flow as they say and go for the optimistic option , that is get on a plane but as a mature 25 year old as you are be prepared to go it alone if necessary. U talk about what would his family think if you had an abortion - it wouldn't matter because u wouldn't be in their life anyway - I'm sure there would be no point of continuing the relattionship then.

Think of yourself first. Be prepared for a bad reaction even though there might not be one.

If things don't go well and you have this child u will be bringing a child into this world on your own - and it's hard but fulfilling too. It will affect all aspects of your future - emotions,relationships, money, career, etc.

I may sound negative but I am quite a romantic and would love this to work out for you - it's just a shame that pregnancy is making the situation more urgent.
Bon voyage and good health and happiness!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]