Re: you girls *were* dumb

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by logiki on September 06, 2000 at 03:09:43:

In Reply to: Re: you girls *were* dumb posted by Maria on September 05, 2000 at 19:23:44:

That's fine if you don't think you were stupid. You can think anything you want but it won't change anything. I certainly can't convince you of your stupidity. And its ok if you get annoyed if people throw around words such as stupid even when they do actually read a post.
"Perhaps" the prince was trolling? Please. Just how dumb are you that you can't spot an obvious troll? Ok, so you wanted to reply and did. He "offended" Hellenic women. BFD. Do you have so little regard for yourself that his simple (albeit offensive) words were able to hurt you? "...confused at to 'just who the idiot really is'. which your word order here as it doesn't assume proper grammar rules!)." Look who's talking about grammar.
Just because you responded politely and with proper language, obstaining from rude remarks and raising a number of valid points, that doesn't mean you actually accomplished anything other than wasting your time.

Why is it "of the utmost importance to respond intelligently"? Why bother responding at all? I'm responding this time to try once more to point out the futility of responding to trolls. And I'm risking becoming one myself to do so.
(BTW, "trolls/trolling" are not words that I made up. They are valid/accepted 'net terms, so it has nothing to do with "as I call it". They are part of the internet/usenet vocabulary/language/jargon.)

I haven't failed to respond intelligently, I'm simply saying things that you don't like to hear. There is a difference.
And if you really think that I am the greek prince, you're even more stupid than I thought.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]