Re: Moving to Cyprus:I want to learn Greek!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Fiona on September 12, 2000 at 10:41:49:

In Reply to: Re: Moving to Cyprus:I want to learn Greek! posted by alex on September 03, 2000 at 15:40:50:

Hi Alex!
Thanks for your reply: sorry I didn`t reply sooner. My daughter started school last week and my head has been baked! I`m waiting to get my computer fixed before I start my Greek learning CD rom(there`s no sound), but i`d be grateful for any advice or information about Cyprus. I do know it`s beautiful and i`m more than aware of the club scene(my cousins are queuing up to visit us out there!), but you can put a "real" perspective on it all, as you`ve lived there. I really want to learn Greek as I want to immerse myself in local life as much as possible; not something most "Army wives"(I hate that term, but that`s what i`m classed as by the bloody Army, our reason for going to Cyprus) tend to do. Plus, i`d like Rebecca, my daughter, to learn Greek so she`s not pigeon-holed into playing with just the Army kids.

I`m in Oxfordshire at the moment but i`m "Yorkshire Irish"(Irish parents, but I was born in Yorkshire). Hope to hear from you soon!

Be Happy!

Fiona.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]