Re: deceived by handsome married Greek man with child

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Cessie on September 28, 2000 at 08:49:21:

In Reply to: Re: deceived by handsome married Greek man with child posted by md on September 27, 2000 at 16:07:08:

Dear md, thank you for being so kind and taking the time to give me this information. I think I will try it. Just to put the 2 remaining pieces of the puzzle together, for closure. Thank you for your kindness and I hope you have a great day! Cessie

: : : Dear Cessie, I feel so sorry for you! He really DOES NOT deserve the emotional energy you are spending on him...I know it may sound difficult , however you deserve to focus this energy on healing yourself!!!! Take it from someone who's been there...
: If indeed you need to piece the facts and dates together, you may want to do a search or contact the "Geniko Lixiarhio" (Registrar General) in Athens Greece. Most marriages and births of children of Greek citizens living abroad are registered there, (even children born outside Greece), before they are registered at the local municipalities in Greece or Consular Offices abroad. For more info and an address for the Registrar General in Athens, you may want to contact your nearest Greek embassy or Consular Office. Best of Luck! MD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]