Re: I lost him......./good luck Stayla!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Stayla on November 06, 2000 at 08:52:37:

In Reply to: Re: I lost him......./good luck Stayla! posted by Sophia A. on November 06, 2000 at 05:32:29:

> No, thats were you are wrong! We stayed together for almost 2 years. And I met him several times in these two years....
We traveld to other parts of the country together and so on...but hey: I don`t care anymore about him!

Thank you all for your input! I really liked some of them and some of them really made my eyes grow bigger!

Have a nice winther!

All the best Stayla
: Let me guess........you probably met him on holiday....he promised you the world and must have said a thousand times "Agapi mou, I love you only!!" The moment you got on the plane he was looking for another victim. You arrived home and he gave you a couple of phonecalls and told you that "one day we will be together" While you were waiting for the next call he was having lots of fun with his -Greek- girlfriend. I have heard it so many times.......I know of very little relationsships between Greeks and foreign women that go well. Again, i wish you lots of luck!

: Sophia

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]