Re: Greek Nightclubs in New York

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Nasia on January 23, 2001 at 15:54:47:

In Reply to: Greek Nightclubs in New York posted by alex on January 23, 2001 at 12:36:29:

There are some excellent nightclubs and bars in queens Astoria. Platos is a good bar, and world is a fairly new one which plays both Greek and English....(world is right by Zodiac restaurant if you get off the subway on the N train .. Umm it’s the stop after 30th Ave). There is also Enigma... ohhh and another club that plays English and Greek... but I cant remember off hand...

But personally... one of the best is JOY in manhattan, they have two rooms, a Greek and English room. The Greek music is really up to date and it has a really friendly relaxed atmosphere..ive taken non-greek friends from Engalnd there and they loved it... But its only good on a Sat night, where as they others are all good.

if you need addresses email me and ill try and get them.

Hope you have fun

: I would like to take some American friends to a good Greek nightclub in New York. Thiassos was recommended for good bouzouki, etc. I would appreciate hearing from others about Thiassos and whether they can recommend any other nightclub.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]