Re: Come on...MHN ANHSYXISEIS GIWPGO

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Joanna on January 25, 2001 at 06:59:57:

In Reply to: Re: Come on...MHN ANHSYXISEIS GIWPGO posted by Giorgos on January 23, 2001 at 08:34:36:

: :
: : Min anisyxiseis Giwrgo!
: : Ta minymata pou mporei kaneis na brei stous pinakes sto Internet einai syxna perierga. Egw den tin eida pote ayti...ayti tin apostrofi pou milise i Xristina, kai kserw tin Ellada kai tous Ellines apo 10 xronia.
: : Min orgizesai!!...exei plaka!!!

: : Filika

: : Italida

:
: Entaxei re Italian girl, thanks...
: Apla kamia fora sinxizomai kai mporei na parasiromai kiolas. De leo oti xero ta panta gia tin ellada eno oi alloi oxi, apla kapoia pragmata me ekneurizoun.
: Egrapsa kai pio kato st'agglika ena akomi minima gia na exigiso stis kopelies ti akrivos ennoousa kai giati egrapsa auta pou egrapsa...

: Cheers...

Giorgio,

I know what you meant when you spoke about the Archbishop accepting youths with earings etc in church but that doesn't mean that it's still okay to do that. Even women are not supposed to wear make up in church. However the Church cannot reject people on the basis of ignorance. Why are the people ignorant you may ask? Because many people have not yet understood that we must show Christ and others respect in Church. To wear strange clothes and hair-styles and earings etc can be very distracting. People wear and do strange things to get attention which is an egotistical thing and therefore not good for our soul. So although the Church welcomes everyone no matter how he/she looks etc the Church hopes and prays that one day that person will truly understand what God wants and expects of us (humility -tapeinosi, and all the other virtues -aretes) and the most important thing is that the person will come to understand what his/her soul is all about. And sleeping with someone outside marriage is a sin -just like all other sins which need repentance and confession.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]