Re: Anal sex - is it true?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by theo on March 04, 2001 at 11:44:39:

In Reply to: Re: Anal sex - is it true? posted by Belinda Diamantis on February 26, 2001 at 21:27:10:

: : Hi.. I was wondering if it is true that Greek couples practice anal sex as a matter of course. I am not trying to be crude, but I have always heard this, and I'd really like to know if there is any truth to the expression, "going greek".

: : Quite seriously, I don't want to offend anyone. I am just hoping to understand what will be expected of me once married. I love my girlfriend and would never dishonor her by asking her this.
: : I just am not sure if I really want this for myself.

: Hi there

: Well haven't you started something here........

: Myself being an "non-traditional" greek women I feel it is a personal choice - some might like it that way!! Maybe your girlfriend will or won't either way if you are not into it, don't do it!

: As for "anal" sex being referred too as being a "greek" thing I'm not too sure, I know when I was at school and some of the traditonal greek girls were due to be married they would let thier boyfriends go "the back passage". I know this was done so that when the bed sheets were checked from the married couples families (I think the women did this?) there was blood to prove the women was a virgin. Myth or not, each to there own I say!!

: Belinda

Belinda, what you are refering to is known as "othomaniko" which i understand means "the way the muslims do it" and the muslims do it this way for the reason you explained above. But it does not have its origin with Greeks, rather with muslims.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]