Hello Marie,

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Kubilay on March 10, 2001 at 18:41:00:

In Reply to: Re: Anyone to meet with a Turkish man? posted by marie on October 30, 2000 at 09:10:33:

Hello Marie,

I know this is a very very late follow-up. I am from Catalca,Istanbul. My ancestors are from Naslic,Salonica. Silivri is very close to Catalca, I even have relatives there. Silivri and Catalca are the places where people from Salonica region(Drama, Serez, Naslic) were intensively located.

In my opinion, everything gets easier when we think of each-other as humans, instead of Greeks or Turks. I see that you are capable of doing this. It would be pleasure for me to be your guide in Catalca and Silivri, if you want to visit this places some thay.

You can reach me from miyaouv@hotmail.com

Bye, bye ...

: Hello Mikra and welcome! I am a first generation Greek American. I have no prejudgements about the Turks nor any prejudices of any kind that I am aware of. I do not know what "apo tin" means but I assume it means something like you were either born or you live in Constantinople. Is that correct? My ancestors were from Silivria (Selymbria), Istanbul. You may consider me your friend.

: Best regards.

:
: : Geia sou. I am 27 years old Turkish man apo tin Konstantinapoli.:) I rallly want to meet with some Greek people and be friends.... I know there will be some fachist reactions to my message but I2m sure that there are lots of Greek people who has no prejudgements about Turkish people...
: : So I'm waiting for your messages
: : Efaristo.
: : ekim20@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]