Re: I had a dream....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Turkay on April 03, 2001 at 00:07:18:

In Reply to: I had a dream.... posted by Heleni on April 02, 2001 at 12:02:25:

So you kissed your uncle? hmmm that's weird.. I never had that happen to me. How did you kiss him? passionately or like you would kiss your uncle.. I guess you just missed him. Don't dwell on it. It's just a dream.
: Can someone tell me the meaning of the following dream:

: It was very very intense.... I dream of my dead uncle (Kleomenes) which die like 9 years ago. We see eachother on an island, I was on the island and he came from he see like walking or in a small boat (donīt remember) as soon as I saw him I felt an amazing happines. We kissed eachother a lot as we were on a small boat crossing the see to go somewere else. In my dream I didnīt care about being with him and the people was watching us. My alarm starts ringing early in the morning and my dream was so so beautiful that I tryed three times to sleep again and dream with him again...... but couldnīt. During the whole mornign I feel like if he is with me......
: Can someone tell me any meaning about this?????

: Thanks
: Heleni

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]