Re: working in kavos

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by EMILIE ACHESON on April 27, 2001 at 05:41:44:

In Reply to: Re: working in kavos posted by adam ash dean on April 13, 2001 at 19:57:21:

: Hi there, me and two mates all 19 from Somerset, are heading out to kavos to work in july for as long as possible. We re interested in your stories, advice, names of best places to work - Alright Lads!! - how ya doin me and 2 of my mates went out to work in Kavos (summer 99) !! We were only goin out for a holiday, but we ended up staying to work!! we only got our flight out there, so we had nowhere to stay when we arrived!! - but after walkin about the bar streets for about 5 minutes, we got called in to this mad little bar called '' MR BEANS '' !! Anyway, to cut a proper long story short, at the back of this bar there are loads of little bedrooms, with showers, a fridge and a cooker!! and me,my mates and all the other people stayin there (mainly worker's) we're paying a bargain price of 5000 dracmar a week !! - which is like ten quid in English money!! And you earn more then that doin ONE nights work!! it's a two minute walk from the beach aswell ya know!! Anyway in my wide experience of Pumping resorts, Kavos is the King !! your gonna luv it!! ALL the bars and clubs are fucking wicked!! So i hope your prepared for such a crazy place!! everything is well cheap, and you'll pull just by walkin down the street!! As you would expect, the weather is gorgeous!! - proper scorching!! Watch out for Richards floating in the sea though!! - coz even though Kavos is the NADS!!- IT SURE AINT CLEAN!! Oh yeah, there's also rooms goin, next to the Spotlight bar (an empty drinking dive)!! -next to the Time bar!! (memories, bigtime)!! and there rooms are really cheap aswell!! Anyway lads, i hope my information will help you on your travels!! -me and my mates were only 17 when we went, and we were shitting ourselves!! but it turned out to be the most amazing experience of our lives!! we're all 19 this summer, and we're off to Playa Del Ingles, in the Gran Can!! - four of us fine young ladies are goin!! But it's just gonna be a holiday this time!! - a fucking BANGIN holiday!! Anyway, if ya wanna know anything else, give us an e-mail on - K.ACHESON@NTLWORLD.COM See-ya laterz, luv Em, caz, bonnie and gem!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]