Maybe a silly question?!?!?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Stayla on May 31, 2001 at 03:37:12:

HI!
Maybe this sound a little bit stupid, but for me it is important to know. So all greeks out there try to give me an answer.
I was together with a greek guy for almost 2 years. We broke up because of a stupid misunderstanding...1/2 year ago. I can`t forget him, and I think he can`t either. But why don`t he want to be my friend after such a wonderful relationship? Is it normal? I mean does greek men have so much proud that they can`t go back when they allready have given you a goodbye? Is it because of the friends? yes, I know that greek men are listening a lot to what their friend think. Don`t they? Or I`m I all wrong? I wonder if it is a stupid idee to try to contackt him...but my love is strong and can`t just let him go. And I need some advice from maybe a greek man how to do this?(because I\m a scandinavian) Should I just scream loud enough or what? I`m desperate....I know. And maybe a lot of you out there are thinking: What a stupid woman...but when the love won`t die, then what?
Thanks a lot if you can just give me little hope!!!
I want him back in my life....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]