greek diaspora

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by cool BM on July 02, 2001 at 03:34:17:

Hi guys,
what is this "greek diaspora"? What is this fear of losing your culture? Men! You people are whites, you should not have any problem in integrating with your similars as britons, germans, spanish, I remind you guys that you are the initiator of western culture. Unfortunately we black, really, still face integrations problem, we are not fully integrated either for the white society racism, but it is also our own fault, because many of us feel different, cooler and do not want to mix with whites or others. At least we black are different, we look different from you whites, still I disapprove that behaviour, believe me, as I am for integration as we should melt to build a new society. I am married to a nice greek girl and we have two nice interracial children with blond hair and tan skin, her family gave us a terrible time though. I think that people should stop to keep this anacronistycal positions of maintaining their heritage and stuff like that, we are all humans.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]