Re: Has anyone heard the English version of Filakia from Pantazis?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Kia on July 17, 2001 at 21:29:07:

In Reply to: Re: Has anyone heard the English version of Filakia from Pantazis? posted by Melina on April 18, 2001 at 13:12:22:

: : : : If so, do you know who sings it? Thanks

: : : The english version is sung by Stella with the title "Kiss Kiss". You can download it from Napster.

: : Thanks. I always have trouble with napster though. So the name is just Stella?

: That's who the artist of "kiss kiss" was listed under. I tried to look for it at amazon and virgin on-line but my efforts were fruitless. Good luck.

"Kiss Kiss" is a great song by Stella, and I tried forever to find the Greek version by Pantazis, lol. I downloaded Stella's "Kiss Kiss" off Napster with no problem, but now that is very hard to do because Nap's goin' bye-bye! Many people have told me that Stella makes a single of her hit, but I don't know how true that is...
Anyway, you're not missin' out on much if you don't find it /cause the Greek version rox, but if you'd like to hear it, try tuning into MAX 106.3 or 100.3 (fm) if you're in the New York/New Jersey/Pennsylvania area. Good luck!! Bye.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]