Re: Orthodoxy vs. Ancient Hellenic Religion? (NOT !!!)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by GS on July 18, 2001 at 12:18:06:

In Reply to: Re: Orthodoxy vs. Ancient Hellenic Religion? (NOT !!!) posted by Achilles on July 18, 2001 at 07:51:50:

OK Achileas,

I'm sorry that i posted the other reply as well. I'm not going to continue this thread since with statements like:

"Nice advice for a child.no thanks"
"Are you thinking aloud now?"

and in general people that use ironic comments that easily I don't like to continue these discussions, because it will take us nowhere.

I do not agree in many of your points and that's it.
If christianity has helped the Greek people in general only the fact that you can't deny that at least over Ottoman rule the hellenic history and the knowledge of how to read and write the hellenic language was taught by the priests at krifo sxolio is enough (together with other examples).

As for your final questions I don't know if you're trying to display your English, but my knowledge of the language does not really allow me to understand exactly what you want to say. Although I still believe that they have a sarcastic meaning as well, so I think it's for the better.

PS: If by duality you mean always examining both sides of a matter and not always adopting a one-sided approach, then I accept that with pride.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]