Re: A land of supermodels

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Cessie on July 24, 2001 at 17:06:40:

In Reply to: A land of supermodels posted by Carlos Montalvo on July 15, 2001 at 20:56:26:

I was in Athens 3 years ago for 3 weeks. I am an American woman. I have never seen so many gorgeous men in my life, as I saw on the streets of Athens. The men riding motor scooters were amazing! I also have a theory why so many Greek people may be blessed with good looks. Nutrition is very important during pregnancy and affects the child's looks. I think that the use of olive oil which contains vitamin E and antioxidants has a lot to do with good facial bone structure and overall health and beauty. I read this in a nutrition book many years ago. Does anyone have a comment on this?

: I was in Athens this past summer....and I have just one thing to say about Greek women: OH MY GOD!!!! Greek women are one of God's greatest creations!!! They are all so beautiful!!!! It was as if I was in a land of supermodels!! You Greek men do not appreciate what you have!!! They should be treated like queens!! I will surely be back again this next summer to find my future wife!! Kisses to all you Greek women!!!

: Carlos

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]