Re: A land of supermodels

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by GS on July 26, 2001 at 08:25:16:

In Reply to: Re: A land of supermodels posted by Antonio on July 26, 2001 at 04:52:33:

: Uh, so can anyone name a Greek supermodel...?

: BTW: Italian women are far more beautiful IMHO

Look, this supermodel thing is crap.
I mean it's not the most goodlooking people, but usually the ones with the better connections and publicity.
I'm not into that thing and I don't know that much but most of the supermodels used to be British one time!!! That says it all...
I personally don't know any Italian supermodel either, maybe there are lots. The only models I know are the classic Cindy Crawford and Claudia Cifer and some east-european sounding names.
From Greece, I know that Marina Tsindikidou and a couple of other Greek girls were Miss World several years back (even this year the Greek girl came second).
Supposedly another girl Vicky Koulianou was quite famous and a guy Papadakis had won the best male model award a couple of years back. Nowadays, I've lost track.
But you Antonio, coming here to prove what, that you are better? I don't think so, anyway why did you get offended, no body mentioned the Italians, the conversation started from an observation of a foreign person about Greece, where do you come in to that?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]