Re: Greek girls & white boys

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by john psarras on August 02, 2001 at 14:09:12:

In Reply to: Re: Greek girls & white boys posted by melina on June 16, 2000 at 19:13:08:

: : I have to wholeheartly agree with Evangelos. Being a Greek - American, I have had the same experiences. I go to the Greek church and the whole atmosphere is cold and unwelcoming. I thought Americans were bad with their little "groups" and "cliques" ! Well, we seem to have perfected the concept.

: : At Greek functions I and many of my friends have made concerted efforts to introduce ourselves to Greek woman and the best we sometimes get is a smile and the typical blow off.

: : I am amazed when I hear Greek woman say "Gee, I would really like to meet another Greek to marry". Are you kidding us? You have got to be out of your minds.

: : I have been in Greek communities all across the states. It seems that Greek woman are looking for that big rock on their finger and a new Mercedes in the driveway. And the Greek church is not much more than a Country Club - if you don't own two or three restaurants and drive a Lexus or BMW - then, hey ! You aren't part of the club !

: : Sure, I would like to marry a Greek also. But I might have to go all the way to Athens to fulfill this goal. Maybe a Greek woman from the mothercountry would truely appreciate a sincere spouse.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]