Re: Reality check...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by depi on September 05, 2001 at 00:17:34:

In Reply to: Re: Reality check... posted by Natalia on September 04, 2001 at 17:46:44:

Natalia,
you really shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know and you are completely over done. By the way I also have a home in manhattan and was in kolonaki as well this summer among other areas. And the last time I checked I was greek, who are you to tell me that since i saw black people in greece selling cds I was in a bad area. are you going to tell me you are a greek expert.. please! I really would shut my mouth for a change and listen to what other people are saying... Obviously i respect black people (and i know some very educated people in the States) I was just stating what I saw. Thats all! And yes I to am used to a very good life but i certainly don't have the same attitude as you, sorry I was brought up with respect regardless of the amount of money one has.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]