Re: Greek Baby Girl Name???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by betsy on September 09, 2001 at 22:28:21:

In Reply to: Greek Baby Girl Name??? posted by Name Seeker! on August 03, 2000 at 00:57:12:

i have a very greek name which is vasiliki..
growing up i hated the fact that it was so different and noone could pronounce it.. but now that im older i love my name and appreciate how different it really is ... since my husband is italian people know that i am not because of my name and always ask what nationality i am...
if you want to keep to tradition and still have a european name but do not want to dissapoint anyone. why dont you give a different first name and put eftihia as her middle name...just a suggestion.. if you really do not care for this name pls. use this as her middle name and give her another greek sounding name. lots of greek people in america do this. i dont think your in laws will be dissapointed. she will still officially have your mil's name...hope you find the perfect name for her good luck...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]