Re: Reality check...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Eleftheria on September 12, 2001 at 11:13:28:

In Reply to: Re: Reality check... posted by Come on now.... on September 04, 2001 at 22:43:11:

natalia:

i am SO with you on this one. when exactly did wealth become the synonym for evolved? someone tell me because it must have been a newsflash on cnn. and i blinked.

depi sounds like the ditziest fash=culture snob i've had the 'egregious misfortune not to be able to avoid meeting' since a now-ex paramour spend a full ten minutes rhapsodizing on his inherent superiority because he has a closet full of kenzo.

it's deeply sad to me to think that people wearing someone else's name on their skivvies feel they are automatically a notch up from anyone who lets their OWN style define who they are. people who are secure with themselves don't want or need labels.

shell out several big bucks for the opportunity to be an walking advertising billboard for prada? and then advertise the fact that you paid THEM to wear their name on your back? they should be paying ME for the privilege.

please, depi - natalia and i beseech you from the bottom of our generous hearts - please, please get a grip on that big head.

grateful i was able to help clear that up. have a great day all, whether your sandals are gucci or off the latest street corner.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]