Re: Greek Muslims

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Chrissa on September 28, 2001 at 05:24:08:

In Reply to: Re: Greek Muslims posted by BOZKURT!!!! yolunu bulursa SAM'a gidecek kahpenin cikartdigi! firsat verilirse hizmet edecekmis... anam tuuml;rk dedi kibleye douml;nduuml; it oglu it!!!! on August 29, 2001 at 15:07:36:

: : Dear Maria! Israeli goverment does not send suicide bombers to arab cities. Israeli government
: : does not bomb arab buses, restaurants and shopping malls full of women and children.
: : Israeli government does not train israeli children to be suicide bombers-muslims do it!
: : Even now,when every day someone is killed by palestinian terrorists-in Jerousalem bombing last week 15 people were killed, 7 of them were children -this same "terrorist" Israeli government did not stopped supplying the PA with electricity, water, gas,etc.even for one minute...
: : Every government should defend their citizens- Israeli one has no right for it?

:
: :
: : I agree with you that all terrorists should be condemned but why is it that you keep stressing Islam in all this? What about the Israeli government? Now, that is one huge terrorist entity!!! And it's not an individual. It's a state with a hell of a lot of fire power and money and support from the US (another terrorist entity).
: : : : And that's the key of the problem, Lena. Every terrorist should be considered an enemy of
: : : : the menkind and treated accordingly.But somehow McVeigh was punished-and rigtly, but those who bombed Twin Towers received only life imprisonment. Why? Take also in consideration, that such persons as Unabomber are individuals.
: : : : And islamic terrorists can find you everywhere. Do you remember the series of bombings in Paris subway perpetrated by algerian fanatics? The PanAm
: : : : airliner? The list can go on and on. No need for the media to create negative picture,really!

: :
: : : : : and maybe you will be the next victim of a Unabomber or Timothy McVeigh.

: : : : : : Oh,ya, they are so nice and so cultural people, especially the suicide bombers, killing innocent
: : : : : : women and children, and the crouds in the streets of muslem towns celebrating the death of these women and children, and the mothers promising that all their children will be shahids.
: : : : : : Wake up and open your eyes! "Bombarded with negative images", indeed! Because you in the West will be the next victim of these nice people.

: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : : : I'd just like to stress that it is the minority of Muslims who are barbarians. We in the West just happen to be bombarded by the most negative images/examples of them.

: : : : : : : : : that are no greek muslims...muslims are barbarians

: : : : : : : : And do you know why they are barbarians? Unfortunately, there is only a handful of muslims out there that truly follow the Quoran. Majority of them have misconstrued the translation and have implemented it in their own way, therefore, the rest of us see the misconstrued ways. Again, you get the ones that verbally say they are Muslim and yet they follow nothing from the Quoran, i.e., drink alcohol, don't pray, beat their wives, .... then you get the extremists, i.e. Hesbala, no need to explain there.....

: : : : : : : : Unfortunately, the handful I mentioned above are the minority and we do not see the REAL meaning of Muslim.....

: ::: hey listen ya jewish and greek bastards! muslims can't be barbarians,cause in our religion barbarianism is forbidden!!! i fuck jewish and greek culture!what the fucking israelis does with the muslims in palastina,is also being done by the fucking greek in trakya!these fucking greeks are trying to wipe out the turks and their culture in the region of thrakien!but, listen ya assholes, one day when 'cihad' begin, you will all see how strong muslims in general are!!!insahllah, greece would be the first state, which will be fucked by us...

: saygilarimla: C
: C
: C
: my turkish brothers and sisters....
:
_______________________--0--_________________

Hmmm, I only read sporadically, but got the jest of thihgs... your a Turkish asshole who hasnit contributed anything to the world. Your American friends will tire of you one day and you'll be on your own.... no friends surround Turkey, cause your mob have shown their colours all too often, which is why you can't enter into the EEC. How about fixing up your own back yard before condeming others... Greece hasn't conducted any genicide, unlike your beloved Turkey... meanwhile where do you get your facts for Thrace undergoing ethnic cleansing (you must be stupid) Greecce is a democratic country who has recently revised their immigration policy (big mistake) to allow for other like your fucking self to enter. If you don't like it there in Greece well why the fuck don't you go back to your pathetic excuse for a country. You should know that where you assholes go you end up breeding like rabbits. You can take your threat of jihad and stick it where the sun don't shine... if you were at all spiritual, you wouldn't be a follower of such extreme teachings, after all Mohamad's delusional instructions was not endorsing war at any price - go back and read your scriptures - you fool.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]