Re: lost for words

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Maya on October 03, 2001 at 17:17:39:

In Reply to: lost for words posted by Tamer on October 03, 2001 at 13:51:40:

Tamer,one little comment-it's not true that half of the 20 millions killed by Stalin regime were turks, it's also not true that they were taken from their lands in Central Asia to give the land to the russians. I just do not know where from did you take such information. What happend in reality was that turks from Georgia WERE SENT to Central Asia- mostly in Uzbekistan - along with chechens- because they were accused by Stalin in cooperation with facsists during the II World War.And there they lived -quite peacefully- till
the end of the eighties. Than- I do not remember exactly,was it 1988 or 1989- there really was a big pogrom,some people were killed, but it was done by uzbeks, not by russians, and of cause not in such a scale as you describe it.

: First of all i want to say hello to the people of Greece and the rest of the world who contribute to this forum,I am a half Turk my mother is turkish and my father is an Australian, i am writing this email to the very small but very vocal Greeks who keep living in the past my mother always tells me "son dont live in the past or it will swallow you up" she told me this many times through out my life,you say Turks are barbarians, uncivilized and unable to rule them self,what a load of pure and utter shit, look face the facts, what may or may not have happend in the past only brings back memories , not the people or justice not for greeks turks or any other people
: let me tell you in the last two hundred years of the ottoman empire we lost more in human life than 500 odd years of ottoman rule in greece, our people were slain left right and center in the balkans after the collapse of the Turkish front lines we say hundreds of thousands of men woman and children were killed just becuase they were Turks ,those who did the killings say only a few thousand, in central asia when the Russians took the old Turkish home lands Mr Starlin sent over 20 millon people to the gulags (concentration) camps in siberia over half of those were Turks taken away from their true home lands so they could bring in Russians and ethnicly clean the area, thats over 10 million Turks more than the amount of people in Greece today
: You never hear Turks crying over lands lost or even human life at the hands of balkan people or the Russians its not because we are uncaring barbarians its because we look to the future and never live in the past like the small number of Greeks as well as Turks( and im sorry to all the honest Greeks and Turks)
: i hear things like "greece had 0% crime rate b4 the albanians came" "we dont want foreigners in greece becuase they dont understand greek culture or want to learn greek" "we want to keep greece pure"
: All this is bullshit, you are fed bullshit and live by that till the day you die, the world is full of beautiful and ugly things it all depends on where you are looking, and those of you greek or TURKS that look at the ugly side of life can all line up and i will be more than happy to send you to the other world with a bullet in the head
: For Gods sake, people in asia,africa,south america are starving wondering where they will get their next meal from and here are turks and greeks fighting over the past, well be ashamed , if you could use that energy to save even one starving family god will give you more than greece or turkey can give you in a billon years
: LETS WAKE UP TO OURSELFS, TURKS SAY THEY ARE A GOD FEARING PEOPLE AND THE SAME WITH GREEKS AND 80% OF THE REST OF THE WORLD,BULLSHIT BECUASE IF WE ALL WERE THERE WOULD BE NOT HOMLESS STARVING PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, IN THE TIME I TOOK TO WRITE THIS MUCH ,OVER 40 YOUNG CHILDREN HAVE DIED IN AFRICA! DO THE MATHS AND SEE WHATS HAPPENING IN THE REAL WORLD, 6 BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH AND OVER 4 BILLION LIVE IN DIRT AND DISEASE THAT MY FRIEND IS THE REAL WORLD AND THE ONLY PAST OR FUTURE WE SHOULD BE BRINGING UP , NOT THIS XENOPHOBIC BULLSHIT THINGS I HEAR FROM TURKS AND GREEKS, I HOPE I HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH TO JUST ONE GREEK OR TURK BECUASE I WOULD RATHER HAVE FRIENDS THAN ENEMIES
: PEACE TO ALL WHO WANT PEACE
: AND PLEASE REMEMBER THE WORLD HAS BIGGER PROBLEMS THAT NEED FIXING, I MYSELF CANT DO IT BUT THE MORE PEOPLE WE GET TO HELP THE HOMLESS AND STARVING LITTLE BY LITTLE WE CAN BE PROUD AND HAPPY WE HAVE DONE SOMEONE IN THE NAME OF GOD, THIS WORLD IS GETTNG MORE AND MORE XENOPHOBIC AND THATS NOT RIGHT AND TO CHANGE IT IT TAKES THE LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE US BECUASE GOVERNMENTS ARE TO BUSY PLAYING BOSS TO SEE THE REAL WORLD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]