Am I able to work in Corfu?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Rach on October 10, 2001 at 11:00:25:

Γειάσας,
I was wondering if any one could help me. My friend and I have been on holiday to Corfu for the last few years, I have been for the last four years with my family and my friend has been with us for the last two years, she used to go out with my cousin. We both like it that much over there we are seriously think about going to work over there next summer after we have done our A levels, thing is I will still be 17, I won't have had my birthday by then, we will be wanting to go at the beginning of July and my birthday isn't until the beginning of Aug, my friend is already 18 at the moment. Will this be a problem? Do you have to be 18 to work abroad? (I am from England) We would be there for four months altogether so would we need a working visa? If we did, would we be able to use the same visa to go to Australia the following January, or would we need a totally separate one?
I'm not sure if anyone would be able to help, but any little bits of information would be much appreciated.
Ευχαριστώ
Rach

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]