Re: Looking for a member of the Stavrakis family

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Stavrakis, Stavros on October 31, 2001 at 20:01:22:

In Reply to: Re: Looking for a member of the Stavrakis family posted by Markos Stavrakis on August 14, 2001 at 11:51:21:

: : : : : If you are a Stavrakis or know of one, please contact me!

: : : : : Thanks!

: : : :
: : : : I knew a John Stavrakis in school in Ill. many years ago.

: : : I'm a Stavrakis. My father was born in Crete. I live in Houston now.

: : I belong to the only Stavrakis family in South Wales (UK), my Grandfather was born in Athens. I still have family in Athens and have met one of my cousins when they came to Cardiff University. There are no Stavrakis' left within my direct relations in Athens but the family name is expanding rapidly here, there are now over 10 of us.

: My name is Markos Stavrakis my father's name is Kosta Stavrakis And he is from IOS ...I know some history of the Stavrakis Family name ....I believe that is was the nick name for a Crusader because on his his shirt was a big cross so they called him Stavraki..

Hey guys, interesting to find out about where you're all from. Im writing from Australia. I'm 22. Have all your parents or fathers originated from the Kalamata area in Greece?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]