Re: Burnt by a Greek man

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Prof. X on November 10, 2001 at 11:53:43:

In Reply to: Re: Burnt by a Greek man posted by Eleftheria on September 12, 2001 at 11:35:54:

I know exactly who you are, you man-devourin´ whore. You wanna turn around the game and control men, you extreme feminist.
But this will never work. God gave men the muscles to dominate women and he gave you a mouth for blowin´ not for bitchin´.

:
: kudos to audrey and tony for putting their opposing views on paper in a calm and rational way. their responses illustrate the reason this is called a 'discussion' board.

: i agree perhaps there are exceptions to the rule out there. and gee, wouldn't it be nice to be the number-cruncher to come across one?

: still, it's nice to read an intelligently-expressed opinion, even if it happens to run counter to mine. thanks for the heartfelt replies. and good luck to you tony, you sound like a decent, honest guy. those are rare.

: as for our pal prof.x, i believe he has 'issues' and would just as soon not go nearer that than need be. lesbians aren't GENERALLY burnt by greek men, always excepting the random run-in with a cigarette in a crowded bar.

: having failed to grasp this one vital fact, x then took the rest of his - can we call this an intelligently-expressed opinion? anyone? anyone? -whatever it was, and ran with to the very outer limits of his linguistic stockpile.

: we are not impressed with the result. but we are strangely curious. we ponder briefly if *HE* is the one we saw yesterday on that tv special on mega, 'the ten people in the world no one could EVER pay you enough to be'.

: could be, could be. back to school, x. you need to work on your reasoning, 'riting, and 'rithmetic, son. and graduate with a personality.

: anyway, keep on keeping on billi:) there are much cuter fish wriggling in the sea. and you don't have to keep any of 'em!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]