Re: Greek and Italian look(what's your opinion?)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by VENLOS on November 14, 2001 at 15:09:22:

In Reply to: Greek and Italian look(what's your opinion?) posted by Yannis on October 10, 2001 at 09:27:30:

: Yazoo!
: First of all sorry for my english,
: can anyone tell me how does it come that Italians, in general have a darker complexion than us? I am from Athens and I am actually studying in Catania, Italy and I've visited many city of Italy since I am there from 2 years.
: I was expected, especially in southern Italy to find people that resemble us due to the history facts, but many times you see true Italians with a very dark complexion and kind of north african look and this not only in the south, but also in the central and sporadically nothern Italy.
: Italians don't admit that, but I guess they had a much stronger relationship, in the past with the neighbouring african countries.
: Yannis

MY FATHER IS FOR SICILY AND MY MOM SAYS IN THE SUMMER HE LOOKS LIKE HIS BLACK.MY FATH IN LAW IS FROM GREECE AND HIS NOT HALF AS DARK

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]