Re: MISUNDERSTANDING

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Penny on November 29, 2001 at 15:50:36:

In Reply to: MISUNDERSTANDING posted by Marco on November 29, 2001 at 04:05:52:

I don't disagree, southern Mediterranean peoples share much. My only point was why you seem worried about blonde/dark etc. I'm sure you would love your girlfriend just as much if she were an olive-skinned brunette (or at least I hope so!). And what's so bad about many Italians having 'Saracen' physical features, or am I misunderstanding you and you don't mean anything negative by that. I won't get into an argument about where the most attractive European people are found because that's just a matter of personal taste. Personally, I don't like to be 'blinded by my eyes', that is, what a person looks like and what is in their heart are often two very different things. I know this is a trite comment, but still holds true. By the way, I should add here that a very common Greek characteristic is the love of a good argument!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]