Re: Greek Sociology

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Tiffany Winkelman on December 09, 2001 at 22:22:52:

In Reply to: Re: Greek Sociology posted by George on December 09, 2001 at 19:56:07:

George,

I appriciate and respect the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but as for your question inquiring have I nothing better to do.....the purpose of my post is to help me gather information for my final paper in my sociology class....this is an important assignment and it just so happens to be very interesting to me. You don't have to like it, but you need not insult my thoroughness in completing my assignment. One would think that you would appriciate that I am putting forth the effort to represent the country of Greece accurately and respectfully in my research.
Also, if you knew anything about sociology, you would know that it is the study of society as a WHOLE, with a purpose of understanding the causes and effects that issues like abortion have on society...to help better SOCIETY. The intent of this study is not to look at individuals and the decisions that they make in life, but to stand back and consider the big picture.

: My dear you have nothing better to do in your life?
: Why you are concern what other people do with their lives?
: Abortion is each individual woman's problem, no yours or anybody else,
: Keep that in mind.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]