Re: interracial dating???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board 2000 ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Kim on July 18, 2002 at 02:15:10:

In Reply to: Re: interracial dating??? posted by exclick on March 17, 2002 at 22:40:35:

Hi, I'm Kim, I'm 15 and i live in Florida! i saw ur webpage about inter~racial dating and i wanted to ask u some things. Well let me begin, I'm white and my boyfriend is black! my mom doesnt like it at all because my 2 older sister both had mixed kids and now they have no father to support them! But the boy I am dating I really love him but my mom just doesnt understand that because she thinks i am gonna turn out just like my sisters! which i know im not because i plan on waiting till i get married to have sex! and i really want to stay to that! but the thing is I live with my mom, my dad lives somewhere else! and me and him dont have that good of a relationship as it is! im scared that if i tell him im doing the same thing then he will disown me or something! i really want to try to get both my parents to understand how i feel! My boyfriend's parents support him and dont care! I just want my parents to be the same way! I always thought that when i was growing up that my parents would be there for me when i had my first love! but just because we are of 2 different colors they dont support me! i really wanted to know if u could give me some advice on what i could do! i dont want to lose my boyfriend! i really love him! please help me!!! If u could will u please write me back!

Thank You,
~Kim~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board 2000 ] [ Greek Connection ]