Stamps and coins

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by M A on July 16, 2000 at 13:53:31:

Hello my Internet friends,
I am a clever (well, at least that’s what my parents say about me) business minded twleve
year old young man who likes sports, camping, and coin and stamp collecting. I live in the
Republic of Ireland with my parents and my two older sisters. Most of my friends at
school or at the sporting club I belong to do not share the same interests and hobies as
myself. They’re all into computer games and chasing girls. I do not buy any coins or
stamps from the shops as this would not be considered true collecting in my view, and I
ran out of options to enlarge my collections so I thought I post this message on the Net
and offer to exchange stamps and coins with other collectors. If you send me coins or/and
stamps either from your country or other countries, I shall send you back the same number
in return if you want me to. You can send them to me at the following address: Moe Ash,
Unit 2C Liberian, Century Business Park, St Margaret’s Road, Finglas, Dublin 11,
Republic of Ireland.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]