Re: GIRLS. I NEED YOUR INPUT!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by marie on August 07, 2000 at 11:55:33:

In Reply to: GIRLS. I NEED YOUR INPUT! posted by JENIFFER on August 05, 2000 at 22:36:48:

Are you serious? Why are you and your brother discussing his wife (your sister-in-law)'s sex life? I have never had a discussion like that with my brother. Either you two are extremely close or "nothing is sacred". I can understand your interest in this subject in general but perhaps you could have posed the question differently. I also agree with another poster who said something like "find another forum for your dribble".

: My brother tells me that his wife claims she cannot remember her "first time". She says that before "that" night no one had gotten any further than kissing her. Her partner later became her first husband. She can remember that it wasn't painful, but doesn't remember anything about what led up to the act, how disrobed she was, or the act itself. She was 18 at the time, and, granted, it was 40 years ago, but I am 38 and my first time was 20 years ago and I remember every detail! It seems to me that forgetting such an occasion would be very unlikely. What do you think?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]