Moving to Cyprus:I want to learn Greek!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Fiona on August 31, 2000 at 18:45:21:

I`m moving to Cyprus next year and I am going to teach myself Greek(well, hopefully the CD-Rom is going to help me!) but I need a fluent Greek speaker to help me out and to tell me where I am going wrong(which will be often!). I think i`ll especially need help learning a new alphabet(mindyou, I managed to master the Cyrillic alphabet, so maybe my brain isn`t too fried!).

If anybody wants to take up the offer to be my Greek mentor, please mail me. Oh, i`m 28, female, married with one daughter and three cats of varying feline malevolence(daughter included at times...). I currently live in the UK and i`m sick of all the sodding rain...next year can`t come quick enough for me! Just looking forward to good, fresh food, olive oil, olives, fresh fish, decent feta, wine...Sigh! Twelve months is a long time and i`m rambling on already. If you think you can help me out and maybe have a laugh along the way, mail me!

Be happy!
Fiona.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]