Re: the confusing feeling of knowing two countries

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Theony on September 25, 2000 at 02:27:54:

In Reply to: Re: the confusing feeling of knowing two countries posted by trueanon on September 20, 2000 at 23:59:28:

:

well i found your words very conforting and thanks for your time
keep me posted with your ideas
nice to hear positive things when your felling negative
:)

: well i still think that you are greek. it doesnt matter who around you is greek or what the majority of people are. thats what you are and thats whats in your blood. i mean you cant change that. there are tons of people i know in the us who are %100 greek in every way- not just blood- and were born here but there anscestors are from greece. that doesnt make them any less greek just because they were born here and not there.
: and about the other thing - i think you should be with whoever you fall in love with. i dont think it matters who they are ore what culture they are. thats just so weird to me to find people who are saying i would only date a greek person, i mean think about what you could be missing out on. what if the person you were meant to be with isnt greek? that would just be a waste to be so close minded.
: well maybe i talk to much about what i think but there you have it! my 2 cents! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]