Re: Greek Baby Girl Name???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Star Athena on September 30, 2000 at 11:15:29:

In Reply to: Greek Baby Girl Name??? posted by Name Seeker! on August 03, 2000 at 00:57:12:

: Hi! I am thinking of names for my (upcoming) baby girl. We are planning on naming our daughter after my husband's mom, accdg to Greek tradition. My MIL's name is Eftihia. I need as many ideas as possible for names for my daughter as I'm not to keen with calling her "Eftihia"; I'd like something a little more "anglocized", yet still European/Greek sounding. Thanks for your ideas!!!
Hi, The name you have been given for your daughter is the same as mine, Thank Goodness my Mother felt the way you to. She named Star Athena, and i have always loved it. People don't forget it. My Grandmother? Never liked my Mother but that's ok, I love my name and am thankful to my Mother for loving me enough to give me a cool name. I truly love my name and my darling Mother.
Good luch to you, Hope you like the name Star.
Love, Star

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]