Re: Please help me locate Maria.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Phillip on October 18, 2000 at 09:27:34:

In Reply to: Re: Please help me locate Maria....... posted by Phillip on October 18, 2000 at 08:29:50:

: : : Vamvaka (maiden name) from Athens, Greece. Twenty-one years ago we met, and fell in love while I was working for Hellenic Aerospace Industries. Our last contact was in 1985. I have her mother's telephone number, but she refuses to relay any message. I also have a telephone number listed under her maiden name, but do not want to create any embarrasing situations for her. All I want, is to know that she is fine. Someone please help. Twenty-one years is long enough for someone to suffer!!!!!

: : Phillip, you may look up her name and find her address along with phone number on www.grecian.net. If you want to send a letter to the address, that might preserve her privacy. You still love her after all these years, don't you?

: Cessie: I appreciate the info, and "yes I do".

Cessie: After looking at grecian.net I submitted post. I did find her name, address, and phone(athinodorou 78, Ilioupoli, 9962238), but the problem is...the address is her mothers address, and that would not work. The phone was answered by a male...so that ended that! Soooo close, but sooo far away.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]