Why won't MaMa Relay Messages.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Mickey on October 20, 2000 at 08:16:51:

In Reply to: Please help me locate Maria....... posted by Phillip Rouviere on October 17, 2000 at 11:46:33:

Philip,

I was reading all the posts pertaining to your message. Very interesting and very romantic too. But this question comes to my mind: Why won't Maria's mother take any messages from you and give to Maria? Did you offend her mother at some time? Did you and Maria have a terrible breakup? Also, since it has been 21 years, the "Maria" listed at the same address as the mother may just be her granddaughter!

Well, I hope all turns out for the best. If you two were meant to be then nothing will keep you apart.

Good Luck

: Vamvaka (maiden name) from Athens, Greece. Twenty-one years ago we met, and fell in love while I was working for Hellenic Aerospace Industries. Our last contact was in 1985. I have her mother's telephone number, but she refuses to relay any message. I also have a telephone number listed under her maiden name, but do not want to create any embarrasing situations for her. All I want, is to know that she is fine. Someone please help. Twenty-one years is long enough for someone to suffer!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]