Re: Don`t know what to do....HELP!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Joyce Jones on October 27, 2000 at 01:47:11:

In Reply to: Re: Don`t know what to do....HELP! posted by GIRL IN TROUBLE.... on August 22, 2000 at 11:16:17:

: THANKS cori!

: I have been thinking so much about this that it has started to make me crazy. I don`t want to be pushed into anything...i mean a relationsip because of this...but I guess what he means can have something to say waht I will do.
: I`m only 10 weeks pregnant, so I still have 2 weeks left to decide what to do.
: It`s just....I want to know how to say this, a little advise on how he will react, what his family, which I haven`t met will say...and so on....I hope that there is someone out there in the same position as me, or have been there and done that who can tell me what they did and so on...
: I`m 25 years old, and I know I have my whole life in front of me, but a child is a child....and an abortion scares me....what does greeks think about an abortion? How is it like that in their culture? As u can see I don`t know so much about their culture...but then...if someone can help me, please!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]