Re: What are the Greek laws about living together without being married.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Tuba on December 24, 2000 at 15:16:14:

In Reply to: Re: What are the Greek laws about living together without being married. posted by FOTI on December 16, 2000 at 23:15:15:

I nearly chocked on my coffee when you said you were not being judgmental, because form my point of view you were being nothing but judgmental. I have no problem with us agreeing that the sun rises everyday, that is a fact. But assertions in the realm of religion is not fact but assumed truths. You say you are not being judgmental, but you are asserting purported fact after the assumption of an assumed truth. That is being judgmental.

: What the civil laws might or might not be are of little consequence. The Scriptural position is quite a different matter. One can only assume that sexual activity would be involved in this living arrangement, in which case it is "shacking up", fornication, whoredom etc. Sexual activity outside of marriage is the highest form of expression of the evil within us. I'm not being judgmental, just speaking to the facts. Care more about what God thinks than what you want. Foti.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]