Re: Does a Non-Greek Girl Have a Chance?!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Tony on February 04, 2001 at 03:18:04:

In Reply to: Does a Non-Greek Girl Have a Chance?! posted by Xenni on January 23, 2001 at 22:43:44:

Love is love and beleive me, you probably stand a better chance than most greek girls do. If he's your typical greek guy, he's tried to meet greek girls but has been nrushed off because he doesn't have enough money pr he's a grad student or his hair is out of place or something equally stupid. Non-greek girls tend to be a bit more pragmatic than little greek princesses (and no, I'm not bitter at all :-) ) and accept a guy for who he is as opposed to greek girls who first need to see a check book. I wish you luck!

: This is an easy one......yeah, right.

: The love of my life is Greek. I am Catholic. Despite my "flexibility" with this issue and our love for each other, it feels as though there is a guilty undertow to our growing relationship.

: I love this man with all my heart and it makes me sad that THAT doesn't mean as much as my being a non-Greek. This is the ONE thing that I can neither help nor change....if I ever attend Church with him, should I wear a bag over my blonde hair and blue eyes?!

: After reading a lot of these posts, I'm not feeling too hopeful.

: Thanks for any words of wisdom!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]