Re: translating a greek song

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Dimitris on February 09, 2001 at 14:11:17:

In Reply to: Re: translating a greek song posted by Joanna on February 08, 2001 at 23:44:51:

: : : : I want translate the following song thank you in advance :Είσαι παντού Μπορεί να έφυγες μα ακόμα είσαι εδώμπορεί να μ' άφησες μα ακόμα σε ζητώμπορεί να λύγισες σ' ένα μικρό καημόμπορεί, μπορεί και να με πεις τρελόπου ακόμα σ' αγαπώ, που ακόμα σ' αγαπώ.Είσαι παντού, είσαι παντούήσουν δική μου μα είσαι αλλού.Μπορεί να έφυγες μα ακόμα είσαι εδώμπορεί να πήρες το μισό μου εαυτόμπορεί να ξέχασες το κάθε μας λεπτόμπορεί, μπορεί και να με πεις τρελόπου ακόμα σ' αγαπώ, που ακόμα σ' αγαπώ

: : : Manal, I'll do my best:
: : : You are everywhere, (Maybe) you've left but you're still here, (Maybe) you've left me but I still seek you, (Maybe) you gave in to some small longing, maybe, (Maybe) you can call me crazy because I still love you, because I still love you. You are everywhere, you are everywhere, you were mine but you are somewhere else. (Maybe) you've left but you're still here, (maybe) you took half of me, (maybe) you've forgotten our every minute, (maybe) you can call me crazy because I still love you, because I still love you.

:
: : What is the name of this song and who sings it? My computer won't read the greek words to the song.
: : Thanks! M

: Miriam, I'm not sure if this will work for you but try it anyway. On your toolbar above go to "view", then click on "encoding", then click on "Greek". Let me know if it worked or not.

Hello there! Have you installed greek fonts on your computer? if not go to http://www.hri.org/fonts/ Then try again!
Bye!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]