Re: Car Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Nikos on February 21, 2001 at 03:44:46:

In Reply to: Re: Car Question posted by Cessie on February 20, 2001 at 11:21:55:

Thank you very much Cessie for all the information, but i forgot to write that i am from Greece.

: There are classic car shows that you could find in the newspaper, to find out how to buy one.
: I have a friend in NY state who is in the car auction business. He told his girlfriend in response to your question that you could go to Motor Vehicles office in the U.S. and fill out forms. If you say it is to take to Greece on vacation, you may drive it there for 15-21 days. A travel agent in Astoria, Queens could probably help arrange to ship the car. If you wish to keep the car permanently in Greece, it is very expensive and you must pay a 300% markup of the value of the entire car. It might be because of emissions controls taxes, etc.
: I hope this information helps you.

: : Does anyone know how i can buy an american classic car and then bring it to Greece?

: : Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]