Re: Do Greek men prefer Greek women?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Kosta on March 13, 2001 at 10:01:59:

In Reply to: Re: Do Greek men prefer Greek women? posted by Michael on August 25, 2000 at 15:33:30:

: Cleo...you are right.

: I think that you are looked on as a little more than just "odd" though if you marry a non-Greek. I have married a non-Greek and the looks and comments that I get are nothing short of insulting. I am an outsider. I am no longer welcome. I have "betrayed my culture".

: I don't know why Greek men marry non-Greeks. Is it because they become frustrated with the Greek ones? I notice that all of the Greek men that I know who are married to non-Greeks are all very educated. Does this mean anything? I don't know.

You must marry a Greek woman who is most importantly an Orthodox christian. It doesnt matter so much if she is greek or not, but that she has the faith inside of her and this will be reflected in her love for her familly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]