Re: JOANNA YOU DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Robyn and you're very welcome!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Joanna on March 17, 2001 at 22:27:08:

In Reply to: JOANNA YOU DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by ROBYN on March 17, 2001 at 00:37:08:

: JOANNA YOU DID IT !!!!!! BECAUSE OF YOU HELPING ME THE LAST NAME OF MY BIRTH MOTHER IS PSOMAS.I FOUND HER TODAY .YOU ARE OUR ANGEL.I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR 13 1/2 YRS AND BECAUSE OF YOUR KINDNESS I TALK WITH HER AND A SISTER TODAY AND WE WILL BE SEEING EACH OTHER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.IF THERE IS ANYWAY I CAN EVER ASSIST YOU PLZ CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS :BENGICAH@AOL.COM YOU HAVE MADE DREAMS COME TRUE YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS SINCERELY ,ROBYN AND CAROL PSOMAS(MY MOM)

Dear Robyn,

CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so amazed that because of the help I've given you your dream has come true. As soon as I got on the message board just now and read your message I got a huge shock and a tingling down my spine. I never really expected that it would be so helpful. I kept wondering on whether I had missed a name or not. I am a hopeful person when it comes to doing things but somewhat pessimistic about things coming out positively. You've boosted my confidence and have made me feel positive. Thankyou for telling me the result. I am a christian person and I believe that in doing this God has helped you and me. I wish you and your family all the very, very best. Thankyou for your offers of any help. I appreciate it. There is only one thing you can do for me. Say a prayer for me so that I can gain more confidence in my life to do the things that I wish to do. That is all I ask. I've made you happy but you too have made me very happy. God bless you and your family. Your persistence has been rewarded. Congratulations!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]