Re: Do Greek-American girls not go for American guys?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Greeker on May 18, 2001 at 13:15:39:

In Reply to: Re: Do Greek-American girls not go for American guys? posted by ! on May 16, 2001 at 17:35:33:

Greek-Americans are as diverse as all people. Some want to date other Greek-Americans. Some don't ever want to date Greek-Americans. Maybe she's only into Greek guys. Maybe she just doesn't feel romantically about you, regardless of your ethnicity. No reason to generalize about all G-A girls.

: If you told her that you like her and she didn't respond, then this means she probably wants to remain good friends like you said you were. Secondly, for the next Greek girl you meet throw a little attitude and don't reveal to much so you end up looking desperate. Greek girls don't want a malaka!

:
: : : i live in america, in north carolina, and have fallen head over heels for a greek girl in my city. she seems however to only date greek-american guys from her church. she never gets serious with any american boys, only crushes. i am her good friend but i told her lots that i like her but she is always too busy with some guy from church. What do i need to do to get her? By the way i am a high schooler so that may limit your suggestions. any greek girls in nc feel free to Email me. i need all the advice i can get and or you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]