Re: Anal sex - is it true?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by milo on May 22, 2001 at 09:45:28:

In Reply to: Re: Anal sex - is it true? posted by Briseis on May 22, 2001 at 00:30:44:

: Well, first off, I don't think that we Greeks have anal intercourse any more often than any other group. Obviously, in American slang anal intercourse is associated with the homosexual practices of classical Greece, as well as the fact that ancient hetairae (female courtesans) preferred to have anal sex with their clients, in order to avoid pregnancy.
: That being said, I have noticed that a high proportion of my Greek and Turkish friends seem to have anal intercourse, compared to my friends from Italy, Austria, etc. I do have it, and enjoy it, though I can understand why some people would find it unpleasant. For me, it's actually my favorite or second-favorite, and though my husband prefers other things he's willing to indulge me reasonably often. :-)

: Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just be good to your partner, and do whatever you both enjoy.

** i'm just curious, but is your husband greek? also, and more importantly, it is irresponsible to generalize about all greeks and then assign judgement based merely on personal experiences. It is a sociological fact that sodomy and homosexuality are NOT practiced at any higher rate in Greece today than any other country around the world. (it is roughly 3-5% of the population that engage in anal intercourse on a regualar basis, and this is typical of most modern states)
By the way what is your first favorite thing to do, and what are some of the "other things" your hubby prefers to anal?? just wondering :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]