Re: Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by GS on July 17, 2001 at 03:11:58:

In Reply to: Re: Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs posted by Elizabeth on July 17, 2001 at 02:39:03:

I don't agree on that the Turks are worse than the Greeks etc.
It is true, however, that their goverment is really bad, really agressive, wants to conrtol the population according to its imperialistic views and unfortunately because of the low (in general) social and cultural level of the Turkish people, they can still do so. ie the problem of the Turkish people is that they don't recognise even some of the mistakes of their government and they are not even willing to.

As far as dirty people, there are dirty people everywhere and iliterate. It is a fact that there are a lot more iliterate people in the United kingdom where I work at the moment than in Greece! And the average English is a lot more dirty!! I remember in the University days, that all the Greeks living in the halls of residence had a real problem with the English(eg, they would all walk barefoot outside, in the kitchen, in the toilet and then they were also visiting everybody 's rooms...). Of course there are dirty Greeks as well, but at least compared to England that I've leaved for the last seven years, it is a fact that the average English is a lot dirtier than the average Greek.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]