Re: A land of supermodels

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by GS on July 20, 2001 at 02:39:36:

In Reply to: Re: A land of supermodels posted by Andonis on July 19, 2001 at 22:36:08:

: I guess they're allright, if you like hairy armpits, the smell of BO mixed w/ cigarette smoke/ash, and an obnoxious overbearing atittude.

Dada!!!
One of the guys said something positive about your country and you seem to jump at him like that.

I don't know but in Greece ALL the young women shave their armpits (I can't tell how hairy they are initially) and living in England the countries that I found that some women don't shave their armpits is Italy and Germany.

By the way in my years at university the Greek girls were considered to be by everyone the most good looking girls. And in English universities you have people from all over the world studying there. Everyone was telling us that we were very lucky as Greek men just like Carlos (but we already knew!!).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]